Universal PR is one of the leading boutique tech PR firms. Since 2004 we’ve helped major Japanese corporations such as NTT docomo, Panasonic, Konami, Toyota, Capcon, Daikyo, Fuji TV, Pony Canyon and more.
- Public Relations and Media Relations inbound and outbound (From writing the press release, host the events and parties, to press conference inviting Japanese TV stations, Major Publications and News Crews to create the hype.
- Speaking Engagement (Booking Other Speakers and Professors including the topic of Digital Transformation, AI, Blockchain, Media&Entertainment)
- Hosting Corporate Events and Parties
- Content & image creation and consultation
- Set up meetings with Influencers
- Hosting Press Conference inviting all media including TV, News, Publications, and influencers
Traditional and Digital Media
Create a comprehensive, multi-channel marketing campaign for your target audiences in Japan by leveraging our relationships in television, social media, and print media -including magazines and newspapers.
Attract new clients by developing a holistic digital presence, including a Japanese language web presence, social media, and creative content.
Universal Planner works with our clients to develop their marketing strategy for Japan, as well as how to appropriately position and promote their business locally. Our expertise and services cover both traditional media and digital marketing communication, each framed to the specific needs of the Japanese market.